Mid-Back Light Gray Mesh Ergonomic Drafting Chair with Adjustable Chrome Foot Ring, Adjustable Arms and Black Frame
Discover a new way of office seating with an ergonomic drafting chair. With a rise in standing desks you need a compatible office chair to travel the distance with you.
Enjoy the comforts of an ergonomic office chair in a taller frame to meet the needs of students and professionals working at above average desk heights.
If you're seeking an office chair to work at above standard heights in environments such as banks, architectural firms, art studios and other creative spaces a mesh back drafting stool is your perfect match.
This draft chair features a ventilated mesh back with lumbar support to keep you cool along with a convenient lever to adjust the seat height and lock the seat in place to prevent you from rocking.
Turning the tilt tension adjustment knob increases or decreases the amount of force needed to rock or recline. From standing desks to drafting desks this ergonomic drafting chair with contoured padded swivel seat will provide you with the comfort that you need to suit your work environment.
Let this tall task chair deliver comfort while you scratch items off your to-do list.
- Contemporary Drafting Stool with Height Adjustable Padded Arms
- Mid-Back Design with breathable mesh material
- Curved back with lumbar support
- Tilt Lock Mechanism rocks/tilts the chair and locks in an upright position
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob adjusts the chair's backward tilt resistance
- Contoured Light Gray Mesh Upholstered Seat with CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Height Adjustable 20" Round Chrome Foot Ring
- 5-Star Nylon Base with Dual-Wheel Casters
- Overall Dimensions: 25.25"W x 24.5"D x 41.5" - 49.5"H
- Item Weight: 38 lbs.